The SEMI Mentoring Program facilitates one-on-one mentoring relationships that connect university students and early career employees as mentees with industry leaders to learn and develop. Career mentoring helps you to expand networks, gain new knowledge and insights, and build new skills.
Join us now in the SEMI Mentoring Program to shape professional relationships that can help you learn and grow. Take the first step by joining the SEMI Mentoring Program today!
Why Become a Mentor?
- DEVELOP feedback and critical thinking skills
- GROW your network
- ADVANCE your leadership skills
- GAIN better understanding of the organization
Why Become a Mentee?
- GROW professional networks
- LEARN to navigate workplace challenges
- DEVELOP your leadership skills
- EXPLORE opportunities and build your career path
Your participation in a mentoring relationship provides a mutually beneficial process
to support career development and professional growth.
-- Ajit Manocha, President and CEO, SEMI